Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 2 Weight Loss

2.7 Pounds is respectable. I would be pleased if I lost at least 2 pounds per week between now and the end of my 12 week challenge. That would mean I would lose another 20 pounds. Not too shabby. But of course, I am the Queen of instant gratification.
So, what can I do to hit up a bigger number, say 3 pounds a week? That would be a total of 30 more pounds lost and incidentally seem like a really sexy number.

Isn't 3 sexy?

So, here is my plan:
1. Drink more water. I am drinking about 50 oz. of water a day.. I am going to crank that up by drinking 24 oz when I first wake up this week.
2. Add some weights to my training. I did about 3300 PA cals last week just by walking. I am going to try to do the same, but add a resistance program 2x's this week.
3. Stay closer to 3+2+5. I keep missing a shake, but then eating more veggies. I just want to see if it plays out any differently.

My measurements are still weird. I think my body is moving about and shapeshifting: a little less over here, a little more over there.. what am I play dough?!? Maybe I need to find a better way of doing it.

2 comments:

  1. 2lbs a week, like you told me, is a great number. Plus, week two always seems to be the hardest...in my week two I didn't lose anything. So 2lbs in the second week is pretty awesome. As always, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this week. I'm betting you're gonna see a big number next week. Just a guess.. :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good, doable plan :o)

    ReplyDelete