Sunday, January 17, 2010

Broke the Seal... Moving

Finally! Went to the gym and moved for an hour. It is funny how first starting is so darn difficult. But now that I have gone once, I don't have the same feeling of dread about going again. I didn't go nuts.. I decided to aim for consistency more than high endurance. I think it paid off. I woke up this morning and didn't feel wrecked. However, my energy is still not where it should be. I need to figure that out. I took a long nap yesterday, thinking I would get caught up on any sleep deprivation. I am not so sure it worked.

Because I did nap, I ate funny too. I had oatmeal in the morning, napped in the early afternoon, went to the gym, then had a mega dinner. Since I slept through lunch I doubled up my portions for dinner, eating 4 servings of Veg, two entrees combined together, and then a double shake with berries..... I was sooooooooo over full. It felt like a brick in my stomach. I don't think I will do that again.

Well, tomorrow is weight and measurements. Moment of truth.

1 comment:

  1. Moving is KEY. When I had 60 lbs to lose and suffering from chronic fatigue, ALL I could really do was march in place. I became a HUGE fan of the "Walk Away the Pounds" DVDs by Leslie Sansone.

    If you haven't already, I highly recommend getting your nutrition levels checked by a Dr. I found out that many of my issues were exacerbated by almost NO vitamin D in my body. (My dr said it is very common.) Now I supplement and notice a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete