Sunday, March 14, 2010

In The Airport

I hope you all had a nice weekend. I am in the airport, getting ready to make my way home. Great weekend with a side of my family that I do not get to see very often. I heard all the fun stories about my mom that she probably did not want me to know, but she was so incredibly funny. I did not realize that. I am finally seeing her as a different person and not just my mom.

As for eating, I was pretty good, but I had a few indulgences. 1. I had BBQ. I am in the South. It had to be done. 2. My Aunt made Pizza. Now that is sitting in my gullet like a boulder. I am uncomfortable. Kind of bummed about it because flying in this state will kinda stink (literally).

Well, time to board. Have a great Sunday and for all you Brits: Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Yes. To pass up real BBQ is a mortal sin when visiting the South.

    Hope your feeling a little better now that you've had time to digest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really appreciate all of the support. Keep up the great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a safe journey. :o)

    ReplyDelete