Monday, June 14, 2010

49.9: The Story of My Life!

Today is a great day.  Today I am officially 49.9 lbs lighter.  I find today to be a big victory because it is like most things:  it can't just be a round, perfect number.  It can't be a full 50, a full milestone. 

In this scenario, I have two choices. 

The old me would say..  WHAT THE @#$%?!? 49.9 is not good enough.  I have failed, even in my losses!

The new me says: WOOOOOOOT!  I have a win! An, imperfect, odd, almost, kinda number.  It suits me perfectly.

So, this Monday is a celebration to the almost-perfect, almost-awesome, second-guessed wins that all of you may be happening to have today.  I say celebrate the heck out of them!  'Cause when the big-perfection one finally comes along, I, and hopefully you, will go BALLS OUT!

Here is to a strong week people & tell me about your almost-perfect win for the day!  I know you got 'em!

11 comments:

  1. YES!!! Woo Hooo to you! You are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 49.9lbs lost! :o) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Way to go on 49.9 pounds!!! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE! 49.9 is awesome and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, that is a huge milestone, 49.9 milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be very proud of yourself Missa! You are looking great and it is no small feat to lose 49 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missa,

    That is truly an amazing accomplishment! It has a ring to it. "Forty-nine point nine." How would they pronounce that in Jersey?

    Congrats! Bye, bye Ethel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! Absolutely,positively a GREAT post...celebrate the almost perfect....LOVE your ATTITUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mz. Missa...your celebration is contagious. Wrap your arms around that 49.9. Woo-Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read your post it's really informative and raise interest for reading it.I will read your each post.

    ReplyDelete