I admit, my latest posts have been pretty depressing. I have been motivated to write about the things that really upset me or get me ticked off. I'm not appologizing, but I am just sayin'. So today, I want to list the good stuff in my pretty good week.
1. My boss was out of the office this week, which meant I could get work done in peace.
2. I had a good week of eating.
3. I tried a new fitness class, and liked it.
4. The weather was nice, so I got to go for a walk with my Sweetheart.
5. I was asked to apply for a new job. I polished off my resume, and it looks really good.
6. I saw the movie, Paul. It was goofy and very enjoyable.
7. I slept a bit more this week, thanks to adjusting to the time zone.
8. My Sweetheart and I had a great meeting with the priest who will marry us.
9. I haven't been biting my nails.
10. I have been in touch with old friends.
So, now, if everything goes tits up, I can go back to this list and keep positive.
I am 36 and have been overweight for most of my life. There are much better things that define me, but till I work on this weight, it is the stinky fart in the room. So, I write this to keep accountable, to find inspiration in others, to rekindle the joy in myself.