Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We Ain't Restin' Today

Today was a day of cross-training and strength training with Trainer Debbie.  She dutifully kicked my tail with strength intervals and high-intensity movements for 45 minutes.  I am sore in places ladies should not be sore without better reasons, and well.... Thanks Deb.  My sweetheart thanks you too...

Sometimes, I think that it hurts all the more after having a day of resting.  My body natually wants to go to hibernation mode.  It thinks, hey, she ain't movin'.  Time to chill... Forever.  Sorry, not today.  Not EVER again.

This brings me to the next thing I have been pondering lately.  NOT EVER AGAIN.  I don't want to be where I was EVER AGAIN.  There is no going back.  I am mentally, physically, spiritually a different person.  I want more.  I feel more.  I care more.  It is fan-flippin-tastic.  It is a high from the Missa drug.  There is no prescription.  It is just me and my thoughts and my needs for things to be better.

I hope your day is filled with better.... and more.

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome feeling. I hope I get there someday.

    ReplyDelete