This was the quote on my tea bag today. I have been having a good chuckle about it ever since. I have always thought that ignorance is bliss, but I never really thought of ignorance as a sign of wisdom. I think of all the things that I know a lot about, a little about, and absolutely nothing about. I wonder how they stack up to who I am?
Stuff I really know:
1. I know about music.
2. I know how to solve logical problems.
3. I know how to teach people so they learn.
Stuff I know a little about:
1. I know how to give a massage. I am certified, but could know much more.
2. I know how to exercise and eat well.
3. I know how to travel.
Stuff I know nothing about:
1. I don't know if my prayers mean anything.
2. I don't know if I can sustain my weight loss.
3. I don't know what I should know.
So, for now, I am going to think it over.
Health without All the Health Doodads
3 days ago